Friday, December 25, 2009

It really doesn't matter if I'm wrong/I'm right/Where I belong I'm right

The entire point of this post is to acknowledge one of my favorite people who has had (and kept up with) her own excellent blog much longer than mine.

On December 22nd she wrote this post and it articulates so much of the NOW that it kind of hurt me to read. Does that make sense? Maybe only to me and my friends, or me and my age group, or just the two of us, but I happen to think it's pretty fucking dead on.

I wanted to do a sappy dedication post but I realized that my love letter to Allison is far too personal for the Interweb. Just know that if you, mysterious (non-existent?) reader, happen to know this girl, you should be forever grateful. I owe her my sanity and I have no doubt that she will be an amazing writer someday.

The title for this post is from the Beatles song Fixing A Hole. Here's a video with a cute Paul interview to open it. Allison, this is for you:

No comments: