Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas!

Today I explained the concept of Lady Gaga to my parents via this amazing fashion recap. We also watched Colbert rap and appreciated this ad that is apparently hanging in La Guardia airport due to either oversight or a really great marketing campaign:

(http://www.dogmomsdish.com/.a/6a00d8341fb85653ef0128760c4d40970c-500wi)
Obviously, we've been on the internet. But it's so nice to finally have a lazy day, especially when it leads to discoveries like this:





Where has RuPaul been, and why did I forget how great she is? I'm going to need to spend a bit more time looking into her fabulous life. Didn't she also at one point have an Oprah-esque talk show? Clips are essential.

I got far more gifts than I deserve today, and mostly books, which I don't have the room or the time for, although they're all things I can't wait to read. I now own:


and these movies:
 
 
Yes. 

No comments: